FeedsAnywhere supports swipe gestures and they have been working well on mobile browsers, but don't work in Chrome on Windows or Linux due to lack of support for the Touch Events API. Fortunately there is a simple fix.
Go to chrome://flags/ and set the Touch Events API option to Enabled or Automatic and touch gestures will function just like on a mobile device.
Supported gestures are:
- Swipe left to expand or collapse an item
- Swipe right will either mark the item read or unread
- Long (edge-to-edge) swipe left will open the original URL
- Swipe diagonally from top left to bottom right to Mark Page Unread
- Swipe diagonally from top right to bottom left to Mark Page Read
- Swipe diagonally from bottom left to top right to Go to Previous Page
- Swipe diagonally from bottom right to top left to Go to Next Page